Saturday, May 30, 2009

MEMORIES - VALENCIA 2006 - 3.part


I missed first round matches on monday because of the problems on Charles de Gaulle Airport in Paris. But on the tuesday morning I was ready to start my advanture at Valencia Communidad Open 2006. At breakfast (good one) in our hotel, we made last planes how to get to courts. In my opinion we have enough time, so we decided to walk truth the old Turia riverbed. That was a good decision.

At first I was shocked how many people were in the park – some were walking, some cycling, some were alone, others with children, partners, friends. Some were dressed in sport's clothes, other all in business style.

At our way to tennis courts we were walking by the City of Arts and Sciences, the Guliver Park, Palau de la Musica, and beside many bridges on our way too. At Calatrava Bridge we turn right, go beside Jardines del Real (Royal Gardens) and there we were. TENNIS COURTS , YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH.

3 comments: