Saturday, May 23, 2009

WELCOME







This is the blog about one of the most beautiful cities, with nice beaches, mediteranian sun and sea, with many parks and gardens, incredible City of Arts and Sciences....



In just few years Valencia became city known as city of big sport events- just remember: 32nd America's Cup, Valencia C.F. and Levante F.C. with well known Mestalla football field, Motorcycling sports also Formula One - European Grand Prix and for me the most important - tennis tournament - El Valencia Open 500,which will take place in November 2009.


And tennis tournament - Open Comunidad Valenciana brought me in Valencia few years ago......

5 comments:

  1. WOW! This Blog is very Nice. I want to go to Vaencia with my wife this very moment. I know other people will feel the same. It is a very nice city and has so much to offer...

    Tennis Boy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was there with my Mum and we both fell in love with Valencia and the tennis tournament was just fantastic. I also met lot of great people there. Love the city - my FAVORITE one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Valencia...

    Valencia is my second house and this is not because I went here in a lot of ocassions and the most important for me, to see tennis with big persons! I can say that Valencia is my second house because now I´m living here because I´m studying here (since september).
    I love this city too, and I wish to see you again (and gita, my slovenian sis, of course) in november, (or before), but in november too, in the Valencia Open 500!!!

    all the best for you, Rosanda!
    kisses from spain, kisses from Valencia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello guys and girls, how are you. Yes Valencia is incredible. I am happy to see that you like Valencia too. I plan to go there again on my birthday and watch some good tennis alive again. But it is too long for me to wait,because last two years I was in Valencia 2 times a year - once in april and once in the summer. So I am missing that beautiful city, so I must write some memories here, hihi.
    Stay in touch......

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice velencia is the best :))))

    ReplyDelete